- Minimum Order Quantity :
- 1 x 20ft container
- Unit of Measure :
- Product Type :
- Fabric Type :
- Glove Type :
- Surgical Gloves
- Usage :
Backed by rich industry expertise, we are offering a complete range of Surgical Gloves. Offered gloves are manufactured in a hygienic environment using non-toxic chemicals. Hence our stringent quality control measures make it the safest protective hand wear for surgeons. Extremely soft rubber used reduces finger fatigue and increases efficiency. These surgical gloves are widely used by doctors while conducting surgeries. These surgical gloves are widely used for preventing granulose and allergic reactions. The provided Surgical Gloves are available in different colors and sizes as well at reasonable price.
- Low powder content that minimizes skin irritation
- Thicker gloves for enhanced safety
- Cost effective
- Conforms to ASTM D3577 and EN455 Standards
- Manufactured under FDA QSR (GMP), ISO9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Quality Management System
- Using USP grade absorbable corn starch
- Sterilized by Gamma ray irradiation or Eto
- Low protein reducing potential allergic reactions.
- Marked in the check box on the shipping carton.
Powdered & Powder-free, Gamma ray or Eto sterilized
Natural high quality latex
Design & Features
Hand specific, curved fingers, beaded cuff, natural to white, textured surface.
The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30Â°C.
5 years from date of manufacturing
|Min 245 ( size 5.5)|
Min 265 (size 6-9)
Thickness-Single wall (mm)
Elongation at break (%)
Tensile strength (Mpa)
160, Jalan BK 4/2, Bandar Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor, 47180, Malaysia